The Keats-Shelley House welcomes visitors to the museum and gift shop, but please help us make your visit safer by following these simple rules:
– Let us test your temperature upon entering the ticket-office. It is prohibited to access to the museum if you have a body temperature of 37,5° C or above.
– Access to the museum is forbidden without a medical face mask. Please bring one, and wear it throughout your visit
– Keep a distance of at least 2 metres from other people and follow the pathway indicated by the signs and staff of the museum.
– Wash your hands frequently. Hand sanitizers are available at the gift shop and in the museum.
– It is forbidden to enter the museum with large bags, backpacks or trolleys
– Advance booking is not mandatory but suggested in order to avoid waiting times. You can buy your tickets here: www.ksh.roma.it/cart
– If possible, please pay by card in the museum gift shop.
Thank you for your precious collaboration!