The Keats-Shelley House is open: find out how to visit
The Keats-Shelley House welcomes visitors to the museum and gift shop.
Our opening hours are as follows:
10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. (last entry: 5:45 p.m.)
Please help us to make your visit safe and pleasant and ensure that you observe these simple rules:
– From May 2022, visitors will no longer have to wear a mask to enter the museum. However, we still recommend its use for general safety;
– Wash your hands frequently. Hand sanitizers are available at the gift shop and in the museum;
– It is forbidden to enter the museum with large bags, backpacks or trolleys;
– No guided tours are given to individual visitors. The minimum fee for a guided tour is €60.00 for a group of 10 people ( a group with less than 10 people wishing to receive a guided tour must in any case pay the minimum fee);
– Advance booking is not mandatory but only suggested in order to avoid waiting times. You can buy your tickets here (see the 'BOOK NOW' button below);
– Reduced tickets are for visitors under 18 or seniors aged 65 and over, or for ICOM, FAI, Touring Club or Carta per Due card holders. You will be required to show proof of identity, student ID or the card granting you the discount for the reduced ticket;
– Before purchasing tickets online, please write to email@example.com to make sure that the museum is open regularly on the day you wish to visit;
– Please remember that you may also purchase your ticket at our ticket office/bookshop on the day of your visit.
Thank you for your precious collaboration!
Wednesday, April 5, 2023 - 17:00
Thursday, March 9, 2023 - 17:00
Thursday, March 2, 2023 - 17:00
Thursday, February 23, 2023 - 17:00 to 20:30