Our Panoramic Tour of the Keats-Shelley House with a Live Guide is a new digital experience that will be launched on 23rd February 2021 to mark the bicentenary of John Keats's death. In the company of one of our live guides, participants will be able to explore the rooms of the museum including the apartment where Keats died of tuberculosis in 1821 as well as other rooms dedicated to Percy Bysshe Shelley, Mary Shelley, and Lord Byron. The tour is available in English, Italian and Russian. Participants may ask questions during the tour.
The cost of the tour per person is €6 for adults and €5 for school groups and elderly people. While there is no minimum number of people who may book it, the maximum number of participants per tour is 30.
If you are a teacher, a group leader, or a person who would like to try this new kind of experience alone, as a couple couple, or with a few friends, you may call us (+39 06 678 42 35) or write to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. When you contact us, please ensure to communicate:
1) Your first and second name;
2) Your mobile telephone number and email address;
3) The number of people who would like to attend the tour;
4) Day and hour among those available (the Panoramic Tour with a live guide is available Monday to Saturday in the following 60-minute slots: 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16 and 17. Other times may be available on request and with an additional cost. It may also be possible to book a tour with the Curator subject to availability;
5) Your chosen language for the tour (English, Italian and Russian are currently available).
The tour may be considered officially booked once, following written confirmation of day and hour from the museum staff, the leader of the group will have paid for it pressing the BUY NOW button below.
PLEASE CONTACT THE MUSEUM'S ADMINISTRATION BEFORE BUYING A TICKET (email@example.com)