The Keats-Shelley House welcomes visitors to the museum and gift shop, but please help us make your visit safer by following these simple rules:
– Let us test your temperature upon entering the ticket-office. It is prohibited to access to the museum if you have a body temperature of 37,5° C or above.
– Access to the museum is forbidden without a medical face mask. Please bring one, and wear it throughout your visit
– Keep a distance of at least 2 metres from other people and follow the pathway indicated by the signs and staff of the museum.
– Wash your hands frequently. Hand sanitizers are available at the gift shop and in the museum.
– It is forbidden to enter the museum with large bags, backpacks or trolleys
– Advance booking is not mandatory but suggested in order to avoid waiting times. You can buy your tickets below. Once you have bought the ticket, please write to email@example.com to confirm day and hour of your visit (we are open Monday to Saturday 10 to 13 and 14 to 18).
IN AUGUST 2020 THE MUSEUM WILL BE OPEN ON SUNDAYS AS WELL (with regular opening hours).
– If possible, please pay by card in the museum gift shop.
Thank you for your precious collaboration!
(Click below to buy your ticket)